– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- Pork chops are the equivalent of beef steaks. In fact, chops and steaks are actually quite similar in the way they are cut and priced. The chops are very tender, have a little fat, and have a mild flavor. Pork chops are suitable for roasting, grilling, or frying. They can be used boneless or bone-in. Pork chops are usually cut between 1/2 inch and 2 inches thick.
- Vietnamese dishes: Marinated and grilled, best served with broken rice and bi cha. Simmered seasoned, grilled with lemongrass, tomato sauce or sweet and sour are best served with white rice.