– Vacuum packing
– Total bill will be based on actual weight when delivered
- What’s so special about Meat Box Probiotic Pork?
– No banned substance Salbutamol (a medical used as a lean-meat agent but is detrimental to human health)
– No growth stimulants or hormones
– No antibiotics
– No bacteria
– No preservatives
– No heavy metals
- Probiotic pigs are raised in VietGAP farms, fed with standard rice bran, and additionally fed with Probiotics manufactured by Thien Nong Microbiology JSC based on Japanese Technology. This feeding does not contain growth hormones or banned chemicals, help the pigs grow healthily, disease-free and do not require the use of antibiotics.
- The belly itself is a great mid temp braising cut. Pork belly is where bacon comes from. When purchasing pork belly, it is important to look for quality, and for it to be slightly leaner than the rest. This will ensure that you’re not only getting fat but some good meat as well. Think of it as buying bacon and not having too much fat but just enough to melt in your mouth.
- Very popular for many delicious dishes: sauteed with pepper in claypot, stir-fried with mini shrimp sauce, boiled meat rolls, grilled bacon …